I am currently offering both in-person and online video sessions during the COVID-19 pandemic. In order to maintain physical health and safety, there are strict office protocols in place to ensure appropriate distancing at all times. These include but are not limited to:
- Staggered appointment times to minimize the number of people in the office
- Symptom screening by phone prior to entering the office
- 2-metre distancing precautions set up in counselling offices
- Cleaning/disinfecting of chairs, door handles, etc. before and after each session
- Suspension of cancellation fees for purpose of sickness
A detailed consent form outlining all safety procedures will be required for all clients to sign prior to beginning in person sessions.
For more information on precautions being taken, please review the Worksafe BC protocols for returning to in-person counselling.