I offer in-person and online video sessions (through Zoom). In order to maintain physical health and safety, there are clear office protocols in place to help ensure everyone’s safety during the COVID-19 pandemic. These include but are not limited to:
- Staggered appointment times to minimize the number of people in the office
- Symptom screening prior to entering the office
- 2-metre distancing precautions set up in counselling offices
- Mandatory face mask policy
- Cleaning/disinfecting of chairs, door handles, etc. before and after each session
- Suspension of cancellation fees for the purpose of illness
A detailed consent form outlining all safety procedures will be required for all clients to sign prior to beginning in-person sessions.
For more information on precautions being taken, please review the Worksafe BC protocols for returning to in-person counselling and the guidance on face masks from the BC Provincial Health Officer here.